ASPIRE LEARN ACHIEVE
"We aspire for all our children to become confident, secure and caring individuals who achieve personal success through a love of learning"
- To make Braywood the best place in which to learn – to provide a stimulating and creative learning environment which motivates and inspires confident, independent, resilient learners who value success.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum which gives children knowledge and practice of the basic skills – a strong foundation on which to build.
- To celebrate personal achievement and encourage an enthusiasm for life long learning.
- To teach our curriculum on a global stage so that children can appreciate and respect our diverse world and take responsibility for our role within it.
- To provide a happy, safe, caring and Christian environment where we can say what we believe and know we will be listened to – where children are valued and we have time to be ourselves.
- To understand the importance of a healthy and active lifestyle and encourage an interest, enjoyment and respect for their immediate environment and the world around them for a sustainable future.
- To promote an inclusive, nurturing environment where we learn together with parents and our community.
- To persevere in all that we do, so that we will be able to achieve our dreams.
"From tiny acorns mighty oak trees grow, watered
and nurtured by the love of God"